Centre PowerSports & Recreation located in Sauk Centre, MN is seeking a well qualified individual to join our service team. We have a strong reputation in quality and excellence in customer service. Individuals who apply must have a passion for the Motorsports industry. Our dealership is highly involved in the snowmobile, atv,side by side and watercraft community and our employees are responsible for insuring that our standards are upheld. Employees at Centre Powersports are held to a high level of Motorsports knowledge and must show a great deal of enthusiasm for the industry.
Qualified candidates will have A level certification along with working knowledge and skilled experience within the Powersports business and more specifically with Can-Am Off-Road, Sea-Doo and Ski-Doo, as they relate to our specific dealership. You will be responsible for conducting service repairs, diagnostics, and maintenance work as assigned and outlined on repair orders with the required efficiency and accuracy in accordance with the dealership and manufacturer standards.
If you’re looking to re-locate to a family oriented environment, one of the most secure places to live in the U.S. according to Sperlings Best Places, low cost of living and overall stress-free quality of life…let’s talk!
If you would like to be part of our successful, hard-working team and have:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with certification.
• Valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement.
• Basic and special tools for proper diagnostics.
• Knowledge in all aspects of ATV, Side-by-Side, Personal Watercraft, and Snowmobile repair and maintenance.
• Own both basic and special tools for proper diagnostics.
• Desire to continually exceed customer expectations and provide outstanding customer service.
• Excellent organizational skills & work ethic
• A “can make it happen” attitude
Centre PowerSports & Recreation offers:
• Exceptional work environment.
• Group health insurance.
• Paid Holiday’s.
• Employee discounts.
• Unparalleled training support & continuing education to become the best you can be!
• Industry leading pay! $18.00 - $25.00 per hour based on experience.
You must be able to pass a comprehensive background check. This is a great opportunity for the right individual. For immediate consideration, forward your work history and resume to Centre PowerSports & Recreation, 43164 Country Road 112, Sauk Centre, MN 56378. Attention: Mark Fiedler. Centre PowerSports & Recreation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can also email your application and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org