Centre PowerSports & Marine
COVID-19 Business Procedures As Of 3/27/2020
In this challenging and unprecedented time, Centre PowerSports & Marine is grateful for our incredible community of customers and PowerSports enthusiasts. Our primary focus is the health and well-being of our employees and customers. As we continue to navigate uncharted territory, we are continually adapting to how we conduct business while keeping our employees and customers safe.
As our collective lives shift to working and learning from home, the Centre PowerSports team is here to support you. We have the following options in place to help you stay connected with our brand while keeping within the mandated guidelines per the Governor’s executive order issued on 3/25/2020.
Staring Monday March 30th, Centre PowerSports & Marine will operate on a limited access basis thru Friday, April 10th per the executive order issued by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.
Our doors will be closed to the public, however, the parts and service department will be available for all essential based business including agriculture business, emergency personnel and motorcycle owners (Monday thru Friday). If you are in one of the above referenced categories and need service or parts – please call or text (320) 351.7669 or email:
- For Service OR Parts: Email Tim at Tim@CentrePowerSports.com
- Our limited access hours are Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm (by appointment ONLY)
- You can also schedule service appointments by clicking here.
Our sales team will be working remotely but will have the ability to connect with you by phone, email or video chat. Here is how you can connect with Luke or Alex:
- By Email: sales@CentrePowerSports.com
- To reach Luke: (320) 351.3006
- To reach Alex: (320) 351.3007
- Text to (320) 351.7669
- Via Facebook messaging : https://www.facebook.com/CentrePowerSports/
If you would like to request a video chat with either Luke or Alex – they will be happy to accommodate. We cannot deliver any units (other than to essential business) until after April 10th, however, we can take deposits, manage secure financing apps on our website and take machine reservations by phone. Our website, www.centrepowersports.com, will be available 24/7 and updated daily with new information, incentives, inventory and more.
For general inquiries during this limited access, you may contact other members of our team in the following manner:
- Mark Fiedler: (President): mark@CentrePowersports.com
- Eric Peterson (VP & GM): eric@CentrePowersports.com
- Via Phone or Text: (320) 351.7669: leave a message and we will respond to your call in a reasonable amount of time.
The owners of Centre PowerSports & Marine realize that we are facing challenging times. In an effort to continue to provide you with that unique & personalized experience you’ve come to expect when you connect with our brand and as a thank you for your continued support – we are currently offering the following incentives:
For all Essential Workers, Emergency Responders, Healthcare Workers, Ranchers, Farmers & Truckers
- Up to an additional $500 off our lowest published price on non-current Can-Am Off Road units.
- Up to an additional $250 off our lowest published price on non-current Cub Cadet Riding Mowers.
- Up to an additional $500 off our lowest published price on non-current Can-Am Spyder/Ryker
- Up to an additional $500 off our lowest published price on non-current Sea-Doo PWCs.
- Contact Luke or Alex for full offer details.
Offers Available To All Customers
- Up to $1000 in FREE Riding Gear & Accessories with the purchase of any in-stock 2018 or 2019 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited or Spyder F3-T.
- Take an additional 10% off our lowest published price on any in-stock 2019 Tahoe Pontoon.
If you have yet to take advantage of the Guaranteed Best Deal of the Year on the 2021 Ski-Doo Snowmobile, the deadline will remain 4/14/20. It is your only way to secure a custom – spring only sled. Contact us via phone or email and we can fulfill your order electronically!
Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Inventory
No delivery of units can be made during this time except for Agriculture based business, emergency personnel & motorcycle owners.
Upon re-opening on April 10th – we will continue to proactively practice social distancing as recommended by CDC, cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, ensuring our employees stay home if they are sick. We will continue to follow local, national, and federal health recommendations to help slow the spread of the virus and keep those at increased risk – safer.
The owners of Centre PowerSports & Marine realize that we are facing challenging times. On behalf of the entire Centre PowerSports & Marine family, thank you for putting your trust in us and supporting local businesses. We remain strong and committed to working with all of you through these challenging circumstances.