2018 Triton Trailers Entry Level (Wave) WAVE
Our WAVE trailer is designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the easiest-to-use personal watercraft hauling experience. With features like a dual bowed cradle design and custom molded wiring harness, you can be sure your watercraft will be easy to load and safely secured. Take a look at some additional features and accessories below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer.
Features may include:
- Dual bowed cradle frame design on single place trailers provide lower launch height and lower profile on the road while towing (on single place).
- Designed for 130” class and smaller personal watercraft.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- 4 tiedown positions to properly secure different sized personal watercraft.
- 60” tongue for best fit in watercraft class size.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Adjustable brackets and carpeted 5′ bunks provides maximum adjustability to help balance and secure the watercraft to the trailer.
- Keel guard to protect the personal watercraft’s hull.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Galvanized axles provide superior corrosion protection from salt water and other damaging elements.
- Sealed lights on entire trailer.