2019 Can-Am® Defender MAX XT™ CAB HD10 in Intense Red
ROOM FOR 6 IN ALL WEATHER
Inspired by those who drive it, the Defender MAX XT CAB is the most complete utility vehicle Can-Am has made. Tough, capable, and clever features allow the Defender MAX XT CAB to get the most out of any weather in comfort, style and ingenuity.
ALL SEASON COMFORT
- Laugh in the face of weather forecasts with a full heavy-duty cab enclosure. Starting with a tilt-up windshield and wiper kit, doors with electric opening windows in front, hinged window opening in rear, and ending with a useful sliding rear window.
- Full Cab Enclosure
WARMTH WHERE IT COUNTS
- When you’re working or hunting outside in colder climates, escape bone-chilling temps by climbing into a toasty warm cabin and firing on the integrated heater—yeah, it’s as good as it sounds.
- FULL CAB ENCLOSURE
HEAVY-DUTY ROTAX V-TWIN ENGINE
- This is it: at the heart of this Defender is a 72 horsepower / 61 lb-ft torque Rotax HD10 V-Twin specifically tuned for serious work, a proven companion in the most demanding conditions that ranchers, farmers, and outdoorsman face every single day.
STEERING YOU RIGHT
- Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) is tuned for utility while returning renowned Can-Am responsiveness for recreational riding. DPS improves steering feel in slow-speed working situations and in more technical terrain. It’s also designed to offer less assistance at high speeds and more assistance at low speeds.
- Visco-Lok† QE front differential combines a lockable rear differential and a 4-mode traction system for multiple choices depending on terrain or task. With separate front and rear toggle switches, drivers can select between a 2×4 open rear differential for tight turning and turf protection, a 2×4 locked rear for improved 2WD traction, a 4×4 open rear for more maneuverability in rugged terrain, and a 4×4 locked rear differential for maximum traction. The rear differential is gear-on-gear to the transmission for better response, no maintenance, better efficiency, and fewer components.
ROTAX AT YOUR COMMAND
- With the power of the Rotax HD10 at your back and Visco-Lok 4WD underfoot, there’s different ways to use all of it: Work, ECO, and Normal driving modes maximize response depending on the situation. Work mode gives full power and prioritizes low-down control and response, key for towing, hauling, and maneuvering with ease; ECO helps to save fuel and remain easy on terrain.
SERIOUSLY VERSATILE SEATS
- The XT package VERSA-PRO bench seat includes a reinforced seat cover with thicker vinyl and a special material finish to be both more durable and attractive. The Defender vehicles’ high-quality seat cover is designed to endure the everyday use on the farm, job site and trail. It’s also adjustabile, with a 3-in (8 cm) adjustable driver’s seat (forward/rearward) for added comfort and better ingress/egress.
STORAGE WHERE IT COUNTS
- The Defender has a total of up to 14 US gal (53 L)—including a handy, removable and water-resistant 1.7 gal (6.3 L) toolbox, an industry exclusive—to carry tools and supplies directly where they’re needed. In addition, we included 1.6 gal (6.1 L) of under-dash storage with an enclosed pocket, under-seat storage, and enclosed storage above the gauges.