2019 Can-Am Defender X mr HD10 in Carbon Black & Sunburst Yellow
DEFENDER X MR: GET INTO IT!
Optimized for mud and changeable conditions, the Defender X mr is the workhorse built to dominate off-road. A new rear differential lock combined with snorkeled intakes and the Smart-Lok differential is the perfect recipe to challenge the terrain ahead.
MAGNIFICENT MUD MOVER: Rotax HD10 V-Twin
- Yeah, it roars: the 72-hp Rotax HD10 V-Twin is specifically tuned for serious work, and to be a serious companion in muddy conditions. Why? Torque. With Smart-Lok technology, the engine feels even more responsive thanks to an all-new front differential setup to get the most out of the snorkeled Rotax powerplant.
SMART-LOC TECHNOLOGY: Lockable Front Differential
- For next-level traction to conquer the roughest terrain, Can-Am-exclusive Smart-Lok™* technology is the new benchmark. A true full lockable on-the-fly front differential with electronically-controlled automatic modes, or with the simple press of a button that offers preset, intelligent calibrations for your type of riding. Using multiple input sources, “Smart mode” will instantaneously engage locking with the right load at the right moment. Never before have riders been given maximum traction while retaining low-speed maneuverability. *Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM Industries, a market leader in the drive train industry
THAT SWEET, FRESH AIR: Snorkeled CVT and engine intakes
- With snorkeled CVT and engine intakes, the Defender X mr gains the ability to perform in deeper water and more extreme conditions where dirt and dust are a concern. An increased intake height also gives better water fording capabilities, allowing this swamp-ready side-by-side vehicle and its determined riders to leave other side-by-sides in its wake.
MUD-READY TREADS: 30 in. ITP Cryptid† Tires on 14 in. cast-aluminum wheels
- Want a head start? These 30 in. ITP Cryptid† tires on 14 in. aluminum wheels will hook up all the way from the hole shot to the moment you turn it off, whether for a blast across a mud hole or on a long-distance ride
DEFENDER WITH STANCE: Front and rear arched arms
- Fitted with arched arms, aluminum rock sliders, and mudguards, we’ve given added protection for obstacles and unforeseen circumstances that might derail a lesser side-by-side. At speed, its improved geometry returns excellent road-holding and control.
STORAGE WHERE IT COUNTS: Open dash with removable toolbox and under-dash storage
- The Defender has a total of up to 16.2 US gal – including a handy, removable and water-resistant 1.7 gal (6.3 L) toolbox, an industry exclusive—to carry tools and supplies directly where they’re needed. In addition, we included 6 gal of under dash storage with an enclosed pocket, under seat storage, and enclosed storage above the gauges