MAVERICK X3 X RC TURBO R: ROCK ANYWHERE! FULL OF ALTITUDE.
Sale price includes the $2500 Rebate or take advantage of 0% for 60 Months & your lowest price is $26,500.00. NOTE: O% financing will save you over $4000 based on a 60 month loan at 6.9% APR.
Conquer the last mile with Rock-specific Smart-Lok differential tuning, upgraded FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 shocks, winch & full protection for whoops and rocky ridges alike. It’s as furious and smart as it looks.
EXTEND YOUR REACH: 72″ width of ultimate performance
- How far will our engineers push the envelope? At 72-inches of width, the X3 X rc Turbo R maximizes its race-winning geometry with high-performance suspension, wheels, and tires chosen to deliver complete control. If you’re craving a blast across wide-open terrain and routinely put stability to the test, this is the setup for you.
JUST BEASTLY: Industry leading 172 hp turbocharged and intercooled Rotax® ACE engine
- Meet the king of side-by-side engines, the precision-engineered, industry-leading triple-cylinder Rotax ACE engine. Its 172 horsepower* at 7,250 RPM and 124 lb-ft of torque at 6,500 RPM give searing speed, no matter the terrain. Tell your friends: 0-60 MPH in just 4.4 seconds*. *Based on BRP internal testing
WIND THAT WORKS: Advanced Airflow Dynamics
- With an intake and exhaust tuned to maximize power, efficiency, and throttle response, the Can-Am Maverick X3 will never be starved for performance. Three oversized, out-of-the-way intakes feed the engine and the CVT with clean air and keep temperatures low, with a sport exhaust out back to let the Rotax ACE engine roar.
STUNNING STRUCTURE: Ultra efficient and lightweight chassis
- The Maverick X3 features an ultralight, rigid chassis made of state-of-the-art Dual-Phase 980 steel. So? Figure 53% better torsional stiffness and still 20% lighter than its closest competitor.
WIND IT OUT: QRS – X Transmission
- A compact, high-performance QRS-X CVT has been calibrated to work with the turbo to virtually eliminate lag, without shifting or torque interruption to slow you down. Its large drive—a long, wide, and thick belt—is our most robust three-roller pulley design yet.
PROOF IN THE POUNDING: TTX suspension with industry-leading travel
- Can-Am’s four-link TTX suspension with 20-in of travel features a trophy truck-like trailing arm and three links dedicated to controlling camber while delivering optimal geometry at all times, even during extended wheel travel. The result? Unparalleled power transfer to wheels, virtually no bump steer, precise steering response, and more confidence at higher speeds.
SMART-LOC TECHNOLOGY: Lockable Front Differential
- For next-level traction to conquer the roughest terrain, Can-Am-exclusive Smart-Lok™* technology is the new benchmark. A true full lockable on-the-fly front differential with electronically-controlled automatic modes, or with the simple press of a button that offers preset, intelligent calibrations for your type of riding. Using multiple input sources, “Smart mode” will instantaneously engage locking with the right load at the right moment. Never before have riders been given maximum traction while retaining low-speed maneuverability. *Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM Industries, a market leader in the drive train industry
FIT FOR YOUR PURPOSE: Ergo-Lok† cockpit with four-way adjustable seats
- Everything is in its right place, from the sports car-like centered accelerator and brake pedals to race-inspired, flat-bottom steering wheel that tilts up or down 25°. The four-way adjustable seats – 2 inches in height and 6 inches in slide, ease of accessorization, and integrated wiring allow it to truly adapt to its owner.
WITH YOU ALL THE WAY: Race-inspired protection
- Retractable 4-point harness, standard. Half doors and aluminum roof, standard. The front and rear tow anchors and front intrusion bar are also standard, for the most complete protection when exploring and bouldering at the limit.