2019 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 570
WELL-PREPARED WITH FACTORY-INSTALLED FEATURES: Expand your off-road capabilities with added features – and added value. Get equipped with Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), a 3,000-lb winch, and heavy-duty front and rear bumpers.
CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE: ROTAX 570 V-TWIN ENGINE
- Equipped with the 48-hp Rotax 570 liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, with four valves per cylinder and single overhead camshaft, this Can-Am engine delivers best-in-class power while being reliable and efficient.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING: TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS)
- The Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers easy steering assistance to the rider, adapting the level to the vehicle’s speed. At lower speed, assistance is increased to reduce steering effort while at higher speed it is reduced to keep maximum steering feel to the rider. On top of that, it is possible choose between three modes to match each rider’s preferences.
POWERFUL WARN WINCH:
- This powerful winch with a 3,000-lb (1,361 kg) capacity is factory-installed and can handle the toughest situations
DURABLE WHEELS: 12-IN. CAST-ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH 25-IN. TIRES
- Centerless 12-in (30.5 cm) black painted cast-aluminum wheels reduce weight and offer improved strength in strategic areas. The wheels are wrapped in 25-in. (63.5 cm) Maxxis tires for rugged performance on tough terrain and changing conditions.
ADDED PROTECTION: HEAVY-DUTY FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS
- The front and rear bumpers are factory installed and are covered by a factory warranty. The added protection gives peace of mind in rugged conditions.
MAXIMIZE YOUR CAPABILITY:Ergonomic passenger comfort
- Like everything else on the Outlander, the MAX seat is engineered for a reason, with ergonomic multiposition handgrips and raised floorboards to ensure more comfort on long rides—or flip the passenger seat down in seconds and gain even more cargo capacity.