MORE THAN A SWAMP THING!
Find the deep end—and jump in with a world-beating 91-horsepower Rotax engine. The new 2019 Outlander X mr 1000R gives unmatched mud performance with wider, revised suspension that makes the most of mud-specific upgrades.
CONTINUE THE ROTAX LEGEND: Engaging 91-hp Rotax V-Twin engine
- The all-new 91-horsepower Rotax 1000R liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, with four valves per cylinder and single overhead camshafts is remarkable for its—dare we say it—more refined thrills. Renowned for flexible reliability in harsh conditions and easy maintenance, Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world—and that’s not a boast.
CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Feel off-road terrain like never before with Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), which gives easy steering assistance and adapts its response to the vehicle’s speed. At lower speeds, assistance is increased to reduce your steering effort while at higher speeds it’s reduced to return maximum feel to the rider. Choose between three modes to match the conditions.
FOR REACHING NEW PEAKS: Fully revised front and rear suspension
- The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, it’s all about taking the ride even farther. Starting with front arched A-arms, sway bar, and revised wheels for a wider stance and more confident handling. The independent rear suspension eliminates scrub and camber changes for unparalleled vertical wheel control—rather than in a flexive butterfly motion. Rotax power with leading traction and power transfer.
RESPOND TO YOUR RIDE: Adjustable FOX PODIUM 1.5 QS3 shocks
- High-performance front and rear FOX PODIUM 1.5 QS3 shocks let you easily dial in your suspension setup tool-free to suit the conditions. Through a 3-position knob, suspension can be adjusted to give a smooth and comfortable ride—or sporty one—or a firmer shock in position 3 for a high-performance, race-ready suspension.
UP-FRONT COOLING SETUP: Relocated radiator for optimum cooling
- For heavy service and located in place of the front rack, the Can-Am Outlander X mr’s radiator is kept out of the mud and wears a protective, vented cover, ensuring you’ll be able to enjoy all-day rides in deep goop. The large, efficient radiator offers approximately 22 kW of cooling capacity.
STAY IN THE GROOVE: Visco-Lok QE Auto-Locking front differential
- Visco-Lok† QE has all the features and benefits of the standard quick-engagement Visco-Lok† differential, but with an even quicker engagement point for mud riding. This differential, unlike some competitors’ differentials, does not have a speed limiter.
YOUR FRIENDS WILL THANK YOU: 3,000-lb WARN winch with roller fairlead
- This powerful winch with a 3,000 lb (1,361 kg) capacity is factory installed and can handle the toughest situations, an indispensable tool when tackling the deepest mud holes—and helping your friends keep up.
PROVEN TO PERFORM: Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) frame
- Quality shines in everything we do—and the foundation is the next-generation, industry-exclusive SST frame with Geometric Contact Control. The efficient welded-steel frame incorporates advanced manufacturing processes and geometry for increased structural integrity, improved durability, and precise handling.
EXCLUSIVE SET-UP: Longer 59-in (149.9 cm) wheelbase
- Uses the 59-in (149.9 cm) wheelbase of the Outlander MAX platform for improved performance in the deepest mud.