Sea-Doo Spark 3-up Rotax 900 HO ACE (iBR & Convenience Package)
Discover the most affordable, compact, fuel-efficient and lightweight watercraft in the industry.
- Discover the most affordable, playful, compact, fuel-efficient and lightweight watercraft in the industry. Fun to ride and easy to tow with a small car, the SPARK is designed to make the most out of your summer on the water.
ROTAX 900 ACE / 900 HO ACE ENGINE
- The Rotax 900 ACE engine is the most fuel-efficient engine on the market, using just 1.94 US gal. (7.34 l) of fuel per hour the higher-horsepower, faster-accelerating Rotax 900 HO ACE uses just 2.4 US gallons (9 l) per hour. Both are compact, lightweight and deliver immediate acceleration.
SEA-DOO EXCLUSIVES SET THE STANDARD: IBR AND CONVENIENCE PACKAGE PLUS
- Get more control with our exclusive Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR) system. Add the Front Storage Bin Kit to bring along your personal belongings and make reboarding easier with the Sea-Doo Step. Plus, enjoy added security with the anti-theft key.
- This innovative and impact resistant material reduces the weight of the Sea-Doo SPARK to deliver peak performance. Plus, the color-in molding makes it more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
- ADD A LITTLE ATTITUDE
- Add a custom Attitude Graphic Kit to make your Sea-Doo SPARK even more distinctive. It’s a unique customization option nobody else offers.
- 2 MODES THAT SUIT YOUR RIDING STYLE
- Discover a game-changer. The Quick-Attach Rear Cargo LinQ System standard on our latest Sea-Doo platform can now be added to all the other models*. Because when you can pack more, play more, ride farther and keep food and drink cold and fresh, you no longer just go on rides, you go on adventures.
INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL (iTC)
- Choose between a faster or a smoother acceleration thanks to the Sport mode available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and the Touring mode available on all models.
- A SEA-DOO EXCLUSIVE
CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM
- This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.