2020 CAN-AM RYKER RALLY EDITION 900 ACE
UNLEASH THE FUN WITH A NEW CAN-AM RYKER RALLY FROM CENTRE POWERSPORTS & MARINE
- On a Can-Am Ryker, every ride is a thrill ride. With a lower seating position, you’ll feel one with the road, so you can tackle tight turns, own every curve, and challenge every limit.
- Can-Am Ryker is designed with an intuitive twist-and-go transmission and no gear shifting. Plus, the Vehicle Stability System (VSS) ensures you’re always held in place so you can own every road.
- Hit the streets in style. Your style. With tool-free adjustability, you can change your riding position in seconds. Once you’ve got it home, it’s just as easy to swap the colors of your ride by switching out panels and adding or removing accessories to suit your look.
- Take your ride off of the pavement and unleash it on even more playgrounds.
- See your Can-Am Ryker Enthusiasts at Centre PowerSports & Recreation located in Sauk Centre, MN between Alexandria, MN and St. Cloud, MN.
- ENGINE: ROTAX 900 ACE
- TRANSMISSION: AUTOMATIC WITH REVERSE FUNCTION
- RIDING MODES: RALLY MODE, SPORT MODE & ECO MODE
- From city to gritty
- Designed for fun
- Specialized for all-road conditions with added toughness
- Thrilling ride with access to multiple playgrounds
- RALLY TIRES: All-Road adapted tires with higher durability and more precise response for improved handling.
- KYB SUSPENSION: Allows 1 inch extra suspension travel and adjustability on the rear which provides four different compression settings to optimize your ride.
- MAX MOUNT STRUCTURE: Makes the unit 1+1 ready. It also increases the carrying capacity for different storage options.
- STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENTS: Provide extra protection for higher durability.
- HANDGUARDS: Provide protection for hands against rocks and other debris.
- RALLY MODE: Allows you to have more flexibility and fun off-pavement by optimizing VSS input and enabling you to perform controlled drifts.
|Brand / Condition / Model Year / Color|
|Can-Am Spyder Ryker Engine|
|Bore & Stroke|
2.9 in. (74 mm) x 2.7 in. (69.7 mm)
82 hp (61.1 kW) @ 8000 RPM
58.3 ft-lb (79.1 Nm) @ 6500 RPM
|Can-Am Spyder Ryker Transmission|
Automatic (CVT) with reverse function
|Can-Am Spyder Ryker Chassis|
|Chassis Electronic Brake Distribution System|
Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake
|Chassis Front Brakes|
270 mm discs with Nissin 2-piston floating calipers
|Chassis Aluminum Front Rims|
5-spoke Carbon black & Machined, 16 x 4.5 in. (406 x 114 mm)
|Chassis Front Shock Type|
KYB HPG with preload ajdustment / 6.38 in. (162 mm)
|Chassis Front Suspension|
|Chassis Front Tires|
MC 145/60R16 66T
|Chassis Parking Brake|
|Chassis Rear Brake|
220 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper
|Chassis Aluminum Rear Rim|
5-spoke Carbon black & Machined, 15 x 6.5 in. (381 x 165 mm)
|Chassis Rear Shock Type|
KYB HPG 40mm with remote reservoir 4-positions compression adjustable damping and preload adjustment / 6.89 in. (175 mm)
|Chassis Rear Suspension|
Multi-link – mono swing arm
|Chassis Rear Tire|
MC 205/45R16 77T
|Can-Am Spyder Ryker Capacity|
|Capacity Rider Capacity|
|Capacity Maximum Vehicle Load|
449.7 lb (204 kg)
|Capacity Storage Capacity|
1.85 gal (7 L)
|Capacity Fuel Capacity|
5.28 gal (20L)
|Capacity Fuel Type|
|Can-Am Spyder Ryker Dimensions|
|Dimensions L x W x H|
92.6 x 59.4 x 41.8 in. (2,352 x 1,509 x 1,062 mm)
4.4 in. (112 mm)
24.2 in. (615 mm)
|SpyRy Dry Weight|
627 lb (285 kg)
67.3 in. (1,709 mm)
|Can-Am Spyder Ryker Instrumentation|
|Instrumentation Main Functions|
Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trips, distance to empty, engine lights, fuel gauge, clock, ECO mode, Sport mode and Rally mode.
4.5" digital display
|Can-Am Spyder Ryker Safety & Security|
Anti-lock Braking System
Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
Hill Hold Control
Stability Control System
Traction Control System
WARRANTYContact Centre PowerSports for Warranty Information on 2020 CAN-AM RYKER RALLY EDITION 900 ACE