2020 Sea-Doo GTX 230 in Beach Blue Metallic & Lava Grey
LUXURIOUS VALUE AND CONTROL ALWAYS IN STYLE: With the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat, the GTX models allow to lounge or enjoy a picnic. Add the music from its Bluetooth Audio System and extra cargo, like a cooler and your days on the water would never be the same.
- Modular ergolock seat: The narrow seat places your knees closer together in a natural riding position, while the stepped seat design provides more lateral support and stability for you and your passengers. Plus, the removable rear seat gives you even more space for hanging out, sunbathing or a face-to-face picnic.
- Large swim platform: The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
- At Rest. At Speed. Always Steady: Stable and predictable hull redesigned with lower center of gravity for improved stability and confidence, with or without passengers. Easy and fun to drive.
- Bluetooth audio-premium system: The industry’s first fully-integrated waterproof audio system will keep the fun going anywhere you go, with 100 watts of total system power, fully-waterproof performance, bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls to ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
- Rotax 1630 ACE – 230 hp engine offers instant acceleration by way of a powerful supercharger
Ergolock Seat with Stepped Design
BRP Audio-Premium (Optional)
An industry-first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth‡ audio system
Exclusive Quick-Attach Rear Cargo System (LinQ)
Direct-Access Front Storage
Large front storage area that’s easily accessible from a seated position.
- Watertight Phone Box
Waterproof and shockproof compartment specifically designed for phone protection
Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR)
- Swim Platform with Integrated LinQ™ System
Exclusive quick-attach system on the largest swim platform in the industry that allows for easy installation of accessories.
- ST3 Hull™
An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
Variable Trim System (VTS)
Other features: 26 gal. (99 L) of storage, Speed Regulator Mode and Slow Mode, Tilt Steering, Boarding Ladder, Closed-loop cooling system (CLCS)