2020 Sea-Doo RXT® – X® 300
The Ultimate Performance Watercraft
Its revolutionary lighter platform, combined with the Ergolock System, maximizes control in any condition, making the RXT-X the new benchmark for rough water performance. With the 300-hp engine, 60 mph (96 km/h) is just a few seconds away. Your Sea-Doo Life starts at Centre PowerSports & Marine located Sauk Centre, MN…between Alexandria, MN and St. Cloud, MN.
- Modular ergolock seat: The narrow seat places your knees closer together in a natural riding position, while the stepped seat design provides more lateral support and stability for you and your passengers. Plus, the removable rear seat gives you even more space for hanging out, sunbathing or a face-to-face picnic.
- Large swim platform: The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
- At Rest. At Speed. Always Steady: Whether you’re at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove or you’re simply boarding from the side, the wider hull offers industry leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved hull design.
- Bluetooth audio-premium system: The industry’s first fully-integrated waterproof audio system will keep the fun going anywhere you go, with 100 watts of total system power, fully-waterproof performance, bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls to ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
X PACKAGE SPECIFICATIONS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Rotax 1630 ACE – 300 hp engine
- Acceleration of 0-60 mph (96 km/h) in 3.6 Seconds*
- The Rotax® 1630 ACE™ – 300 delivers high efficiency and the best-in-class acceleration.
- ST3 Hull™: An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
- Race-inspired X-Sponsons for increased turning performance.
- Swim Platform with with Y Pattern
- Launch Control Auto-Trim for Optimal Acceleration
- Extended Variable Trim System (VTS™)
- Slow Mode / Speed Regulator
- Extended Angled Footwell Wedges
- Soft Knee Pad
- Race-Inspired X-Sponsons for Hull Stabilization
- Gauge Function