MXZ® X-RS® 850 E-TEC® E.S. RIPSAW 1.25″ SHOWN. MODEL # MXMA
The premiere on-trail snowmobile experience, the 2021 MXZ X-RS continues to raise the stakes in pure trail performance with the new rMotion X rear suspension and RAS X front suspension creating the ultimate high-performance trail ride.
/ / WHAT’S NEW
• rMotion™ X rear suspension with two adjustable transfer settings
• RAS™ X front suspension with wider and adjustable ski stance
• Skis choices (850 E-TEC® only): Pilot™ X and Pilot™ TX (with QAS)
• Large panoramic 7.8-in. wide LCD color display available (850 E-TEC® only)
/ / / PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS
• Rotax® 850 E-TEC® and 600R E-TEC® engines
• pDrive™ clutch
• REV® Gen4 platform with narrow-design bodywork
• Forward Adjustable Riser
• KYB† Pro 36 front shocks and KYB† Pro 40 rear shocks aluminum piggyback with EasyAdjust compression adjuster (22 clicks)
• Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
• Transparent handguards
• Backlit multifunction steering controls
• Gauge choices: 7.2-in. wide digital display or Large panoramic 7.8-in. wide LCD color display (opt. 850 E-TEC® only)
• Optional Adjustment package including rMotion™ X Quick Adjust™ system and Pilot™ TX skis or rMotion™ X Quick Adjust™ system only (850 E- TEC® only)
• RS running boards
• Forward steering post position
• Rack steering system
• 15 x 129 in. track choice: 1.25 in. RipSaw† or Ice Ripper XT or 1.5 in. Ice Ripper XT
/ / / / FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- RAS™ X front suspension: Flatter cornering and precision handling in all conditions. Developed in tandem with the rMotion X rear suspension to raise the bar in trail snowmobile chassis performance. Wider, adjustable ski stance and +10mm of suspension stroke maximize stability, capability and comfort.
- rMotion™ X rear suspension
Built upon the same principles rMotion suspensions are renowned for, and then some. Completely redesigned for unmatched big bump absorption and incredible comfort. Longer front arm with exclusive adjustable angle design ideally mates with RAS X front suspension creating superior cornering on-trail.
- Pilot™ X and TX skis
Completely redesigned ski to match flawlessly with the most ride-compliant suspensions in the industry. Offering more positive ski traction and reduced darting for confident performance.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® and 600R E-TEC® engines
Incredible power and unmatched dynamic response with exclusive E-TEC® direct-injection technology. Plasma-coated, mono-block cylinders are used for exceptional durability, while the precision of E-TEC® injection means you get excellent fuel and oil economy.
- Large panoramic 7.8 in. Wide LCD Color Display available
Wide screen full-color display lets riders truly customize their ride from behind the bars. Choose your preferred sled info, and see app integrated information in a split-screen format with GPS, Bluetooth music, helmet-to-helmet communication and more.
- RS running boards
Designed for aggressive stand-up riding, they are flatter for most of their length, wider and strong. Thicker aluminum sheet, plus front and rear reinforcements to withstand tough landings.