2021 Sea-Doo GTX 170 in Beach Blue Metallic & Lava Grey with Sound System & Intelligent Debris Free Pump System
LUXURIOUS VALUE AND CONTROL ALWAYS IN STYLE: With the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat, the GTX models allow to lounge or enjoy a picnic. Add the music from its Bluetooth Audio System and extra cargo, like a cooler and your days on the water would never be the same. And with the optional iDF debris free pump system, you’ll find the next level of peace of mind on every ride.
- Large swim platform: The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
- At Rest. At Speed. Always Steady: Stable and predictable hull redesigned with lower center of gravity for improved stability and confidence, with or without passengers. Easy and fun to drive.
- Bluetooth audio-premium system: The industry’s first fully-integrated waterproof audio system will keep the fun going anywhere you go, with 100 watts of total system power, fully-waterproof performance, bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls to ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
- Rotax 1630 ACE – 170 hp engine offers instant acceleration by way of a powerful supercharger
Ergolock Seat with Stepped Design
BRP Audio-Premium: An industry-first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth‡ audio system
Exclusive Quick-Attach Rear Cargo System (LinQ)
Direct-Access Front Storage: Large front storage area that’s easily accessible from a seated position.
- Watertight Phone Box: Waterproof and shockproof compartment specifically designed for phone protection
Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR)
- Swim Platform with Integrated LinQ™ System: Exclusive quick-attach system on the largest swim platform in the industry that allows for easy installation of accessories.
- ST3 Hull™: An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
Variable Trim System (VTS)
Other features: 26.1 gallons of storage, Speed Regulator Mode and Slow Mode, Tilt Steering, Boarding Ladder, Closed-loop cooling system (CLCS)