2021 Starcraft Delta 17′ 178 FXS Fish & Ski Powered by a Yamaha I-4 V MAX SHO 150
Are you serious about fishing? Take your boat to the next level with the Delta 178 FXS. This configuration allows you to get into those tight fishing spots your desire, along with amenities of a Fish and Ski that you will love. Including, center rod storage, huge stern livewell, removable bait cooler, and more storage than you can imagine. All on the brand new hull with the VPS hull design that stands for Vertex Performance Strake which creates undisturbed water to the prop, faster hole shot, better stability, and quicker time to plane.
Take a look at the exciting options within your reach from the Starcraft Marine experts at Centre PowerSports & Marine located in Sauk Centre, MN between Alexandria, MN and St. Cloud, MN.
DELTA FXS 178 MODEL HIGHLIGHTS
- Color: Burgundy w/Silver Stripe and Graphic
- Length: 17’11″
- Yamaha V Max In-Line 4 150 hp
- Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp MDI w/RAM Mount
- Minn Kota Terrova Trolling Motor
- Seastar Hydraulic Steering
- Center Rod Storage
- Huge Stern Livewell
- Removable Bait Cooler
- 3 Bank ProMariner ProSport 20 onboard charger
- Stern Flip-down Jump Seats
- Jensen Stereo w/Bluetooth
- Dowco Towing Cover
- Ski Tow Pylon
- Swim Platform/Stainless 3-step ladder
- Generation 2 Hull: Starcraft’s all-new Vertex Performance Strake (VPS) hull sets the standard for high performance in aluminum fishing boat design, providing unrivaled acceleration, unequaled handling and the highest ride quality in the industry.
- Shoreland’r Trailer
- Submit Your Secure Boat Financing Application
- Subject to credit approval on qualified purchases financed.
- Offers & rates subject to change.
- Quoted Payments require excellent credit and are based on the following terms:
- Over $50,000 Financed: Rate 5.99% -Term 240 Months 10% Down
- $25,000 to $50,000 Financed: Rate 5.99% – Term 180 Months 10% down
- $15,000 to $25,000 Financed: Rate 6.49% – Term 144 Months 10% down
- Actual rate and term will be determined on adequate down payment, qualifying credit, acceptable collateral, and adequate income.
- Tax, Title, License, Fees not included.