SUMMIT X 154 with EXPERT PACKAGE, 850 E-TEC TURBO, SHOT, POWDERMAX LIGHT FLEXEDGE 2.5″ SHOWN. MODEL # TSMA
Designed with input from some of the world’s most respected deep-snow riders, the Summit X with Expert Package delivers features beyond compare focused on the ultimate in responsive, deep-snow performance.
ELEVATION DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE with the first-ever factory-built 2-stroke turbocharged engine in any industry. The Rotax designed and built turbo provides full 165 HP from the industry’s strongest 850 twin up to 8,000 feet of elevation and maintains a 40-HP advantage compared to normally aspirated 850’s. Sophisticated design integrates flawlessly with the REV Gen4 platform for ideal balance at minimal weight. Ultra-impressive power, instant response with no lag, and factory reliability from a turbocharged 2-stroke – only the industry’s leading manufacturer could develop and stand behind it.
/ / WHAT’S NEW
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® Turbo engine available
- One-piece lightweight hood on all configuration
- E-TEC® SHOT™ starter standard
- 4.5-in. digital display
- 175 x 3.0 x 16 in. track choice
- Ultra compact and lightweight deep snow seat
/ / / PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- Specialized package with dedicated configuration and features developed with our Backcountry Experts to conquest the most technical terrains
- Short tunnel with lightweight snowflap
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine available
- RAS™ 3 front suspension with lightweight ski spindle and revised ski stopper to reduce ski drag and improve predictability in technical sidehills
- REV® Gen4 platform with narrow-design bodywork
- Full-length extruded profile running boards with large openings
tMotion™ rear suspension with ice scratchers and adjustable limiter strap
- Shock package with stiffer calibration: Kashima coated HPG Plus front shocks with lightweight springs, HPG Plus center shock with lightweight springs and KYB† Pro 36 rear shock aluminum piggyback with Easy-Adjust compression adjuster (22 clicks)
- PowderMax† Light with FlexEdge™ track choice: 16 × 154 x 2.5 or 3.0 in or 16 x 165 / 175 × 3.0 in.
wo ULTIMATE color choices with panel wrap: Supreme look and finish, maximum protection
- Flexible handguards
- Short riser block (120 mm / 4.7 in.)
- Sea-level calibration available on select 850 E-TEC configurations
/ / / / FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Rotax 850 E-TEC® Turbo engine
The first-ever factory-built 2-stroke turbocharged engine in any industry. It boasts instant response and a full 165 HP up to 8,000 feet of elevation. Sophisticated design integrates flawlessly with the REV Gen4 platform for maximum agility. Factory install ensures peace of mind.
- Specialized ergonomics
Input from our team of Backcountry Experts resulted in a purpose-built sled for a better deep-snow experience with lower seat height, shorter riser, smaller diameter handlebars and low handlebar strap for the ultimate advantage in the most technical terrains.
- Lightweight ski spindle
Lightweight alloy spindle with revised geometry and new ski stopper to reduce ski drag for more predictable handling and a confidence-inspiring
ride in technical sidehills and rough terrain.
- tMotion™ with adjustable limiter strap
Quickly and easily change limiter strap length for desired ski lift without crawling under the sled.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC®engine with SHOT™ starter
Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Push-button starting with almost no added weight.
- 4.5-in. digital display
All-digital LCD gauge cluster with flatter viewing angle for an easy-to-read info center whether standing or sitting.