2021 Tundra LT 600 EFI in Neo Yellow / Black
Deep snow, harsh winter conditions – it doesn’t matter to the Tundra LT. Now on the REV Gen4 platform, riders can take on anything with ultra-responsive handling, superior flotation and versatile features, all powered by reliable Rotax engines.
Ignite your passion for adventure and start living that Ski-Doo Feeling today at Centre PowerSports & Marine located in Sauk Centre between Alexandria, MN and St. Cloud, MN. Your adventures are about to get epic!
/ / WHAT’S NEW
- REV® Gen4 platform with wide-design bodywork
- Rotax® 600 EFI
- 4.5-in. digital display
/ / / PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- Deep snow running boards with large openings
- SC™-5U articulating rear suspension with locking mechanism on one side (no tool required)
- 16 x 154 x 1.5 in. Charger track
- LTS telescopic front suspension
- Pilot™ DS 2 skis
- Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Standard electric start
- HPG™ rear shock
- Heavy duty rear bumper with tongue type hitch
- LinQ™ attach kit (4)
- Low handlebar strap
- Air radiator with fan
/ / / FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- REV® Gen4 platform
Lightweight, strong and durable built to accommodate 16-in. wide tracks to maximize flotation and traction, while providing the precise handling and benefits of the open cockpit design. Maximum comfort and capability on- and off-trail.
- Rotax® 600 EFI engine
600cc-class fuel injected engine delivering 85 horsepower and outstanding economy at an incredible value. Designed based on the 600R E-TEC with proven reliability and ease of ownership at its core with an outsized fun factor.
- Running boards with large openings
Massive, strategically shaped openings keep the boards clear. A tall extruded edge adds stiffness and has aggressive boot grips.
- LinQ™ cargo system
Our cargo attachment system is the hassle-free way to connect cargo bags or a fuel caddy to your sled in seconds.
- SC™-5U articulating rear suspension
Features settings that maximize deep snow traction in reverse or lock out for towing.