2022 OUTLANDER™ DPS 450 in Granite Gray
Handle the worst with ease! Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) improves comfort and steering feel everywhere: from tight turns on delicate turf to challenging trails.
See your Can-Am Off-Road experts at Centre PowerSports & Marine in Sauk Centre, Minnesota.
• Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
• Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
• Double A-arm front suspension
• Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
• Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential
• 5.4 gal (20.5 L) fuel capacity
• 1,300 lb (590 kg) towing capacity
• 12 in. cast-aluminum wheels
• Heavy-duty front bumper
• 500 W magneto
• Multifunction digital gauge
• Steel racks with LinQ quick-attach accessory system and a combined 360 lb (163.3 kg) capacity
• 2.9 gal (10.9 L) water-resistant rear compartment