2023 Sea-Doo GTX 230 in Eclipse Black & Orange Crush
Everything you’d expect from the incredibly versatile GTX like the largest swim platform in the industry, plus options like 100 watts of Bluetooth music, LinQ accessories and iDF debris free pump system, but with 230 HP of amped up adventure.
Whether you enjoy spending time with friends or feeling your heartbeat through your chest, Centre PowerSports & Marine located in Sauk Centre, MN, has a new Sea-Doo that’s sure to please.
NOTE: MSRP does not include transportation and preparation fees, optional accessories (other than noted) or bundles.
- iDF – Intelligent Debris-Free Pump System (optional 170 & 230)
- BRP Audio – premium system (opt. on 230 & 300)
- Direct-access front storage
- Watertight phone compartment
- LinQ® attachment system
- iBR® – Intelligent Brake & Reverse
- Boarding ladder
- VTS™ – Variable Trim System
iDF – Intelligent Debris-Free Pump System (Optional)
An innovative, industry-first system that allows you to free your pump of weeds and debris with intuitive handlebar-activated controls.
- BRP Audio – Premium System (Optional)
An industry-first manufacturer-installed truly waterproof Bluetooth‡ audio system.
- Direct-Access Front Storage
Large front storage area that’s easily accessible from a seated position.
- ROTAX® 1630 ACE™ – 170 / 230 / 300
The Rotax® 1630 ACE engine block is offered in three configurations on this versatile platform. The 170 hp boasts naturally aspirated punch with optimal fuel economy. Both 230 hp and 300 hp
supercharged versions allow you to level up the performance to your liking.
- ST3 Hull™
An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
- Swim Platform with Integrated LinQ® System
Exclusive quick-attach system on the largest swim platform in the industry allows for easy installation of storage accessories.