We build our new line of Prime grills even smarter and stronger. Our 12V direct power design provides better temp control, greater pellet fuel economy and faster startups! With micro-adjustment capability in the variable-speed fan and auger motor, you can maintain more consistent grill temps. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. With a 13.5” peaked lid and 458 sq. in. of grill space you can cook anything from 7 racks of ribs to a stand-up turkey and monitor multiple food temps with dual meat probes. Food has never tasted better, and grilling has never been easier!
Kick your taste buds into a new dimension!
- The Daniel Boone Prime model comes with a redesigned digital controller with dual meat probes and a USB port. Our 13.5 in. peaked lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken to a dozen racks of ribs. Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of the side convenience tray. All of our grills have a venturi-style firebox for that creates a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion. They also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include Keep Warm mode and Fan Only mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
- Prime Standard Non-WiFi models do not include grill lid and hopper windows, front and bottom shelves, and bottle opener.
- Dual meat probes will both be read through iOS and Android APP come June 2019
- USB port is only for charging
- USB Port will not charge USB-C devices