2020 Daniel Boone Prime Plus WIFI & Stainless
We build our new line of Prime grills even smarter and stronger. Our 12V direct power design provides better temp control, greater pellet fuel economy and faster startups! With micro-adjustment capability in the variable-speed fan and auger motor, you can maintain more consistent grill temps. With the grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting your smoke escape and monitor your pellet supply. With a 13.5” peaked lid and 458 sq. in. of grill space you can cook anything from 7 racks of ribs to a standup turkey and monitor multiple food temps with dual meat probes.
Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. Grill smarter, eat better!
Kick your taste buds into a new dimension!
- 12V Direct Power: The new standard in outdoor BBQ provides for more safe and efficient power consumption, faster start ups, and greater pellet fuel economy.
- Digital Controller: Designed for precise temperature management with a 150°-550°F range with 5° increment control. Includes WiFi Smart Control, dual meat probes and a USB charging port.
- Auger System: Includes a micro-adjusted variable speed fan and motor with increased RPM’s to maintain a precise efficient feed of oxygen and pellets through the auger into the firebox.
- Pellet Hopper: Optimal 18 lb pellet capacity with pellet view window to keep an eye on your pellet usage. Comes standard with a pellet door on back for easy pellet clean out and a convenient bottle opener on the front.
- WiFi Smart Control: Control and monitor grill and internal food temps to-the-degree and on-the-go from the GMG App with access to a huge selection of recipes and grilling profiles.
- Firebox: The Venturi-style design creates a burn pot cyclone of airflow for maximum heat distribution and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste.