Let the good times roll – Setting the standard in portable dock design since 1971
Roll-A-Dock is simply the fastest and easiest way to get full enjoyment from your waterfront property. In cold climates, there’s no need to endure frigid water – just roll it in and you’re ready for action. Roll-A-Dock is ideally suited to gradual slopes and works equally well on soft or rocky bottoms. The roll in dock designs allows it to be easily placed using a vehicle or installed in a matter of minutes by as few as two people. It is the ultimate portable dock ideal for your waterfront property.
Dock Highlights & Features
- Easy Adjustment Over a Wide Range of Depths
- A built-in winch with removable hand crank allows quick height adjustment for different depths or changing water levels.
- Adjustments are easily made without ever stepping into the water.
- Standard Model adjusts from 2-1/2’ to 5-1/2’. Deep Water Kit adjusts from 2-1/2’ to 8’.
- All-aluminum construction for low weight and easy handling.
- “L” Side Platform
- Roll-A-Dock’s unique “V” type bracing reduces the clear span on a 32’ dock to only 21’. This design gives the wheel assembly superior strength both front and rear and assures maximum stability on soft or rocky bottoms.
- With Roll-A-Dock’s exclusive connecting system, there is no loss of strength, even at the joints. The integrity of this design makes it possible to have a steel frame dock up to 32’ in length that requires no extra supports.
- The Roll-A-Dock tapered frame incorporates design principles proven in bridge and rafter construction. This design provides maximum strength with a minimum of weight. The open sides of the frame also improve stability by reducing wave resistance.
- The height adjusting winch is operated with a removable hand crank that is inserted in an opening in the deck surface. Height adjustments can be made while standing on the deck.
Inboard Mounted Winch and Cable
- The height adjusting winch and cable is located inside the dock frame for greater safety. There are no exposed parts to snag – nothing to damage your boat when you pull along side.
- Recommended for use on longer, multi-section docks over 48′ long equipped with two or more wheel bases.