Our Price $699.00
This workhorse is roomy enough for a dozen racks of...READ MORE
For 11 years, GMG’s Choice product line has stood the test of time. We’ve constantly refined and improved it so that you can now own a high-tech, industry-leading pellet grill for a modest price.
Adjust the smoke and temp from 150 to 500 and keep it there. With a GMG grill, you just “set it and forget it.” You can produce succulent food, in your own backyard, that proves you’re a pro.
Kick your taste buds into a new dimension on this workhorse roomy enough for a dozen racks of ribs or six briskets!
How a Pellet Grill Works:
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the Firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
|Brand, Condition, Model Year|
Green Mountain Grills
|Green Mountain Grill Technical Specs|
240W start/60W cont.
51”H x 70”W x 24”D
|Surface Cooking Area|
658 sq in.
|Auger Motor RPM|
|Fan Motor RPM|
0.45A; 4100 RPM
12 Gauge Steel
13 Gauge Steel
14 Gauge Steel
14 Gauge Steel
|Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter|
|Height of Cooking Surface to Lid|
13.5 in. clearance
|Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets)|
WARRANTYContact Centre PowerSports for Warranty Information on Jim Bowie Choice (Black-Non Wifi)