This workhorse is roomy enough for a dozen racks of ribs or six briskets. Feed a small country!
How a Pellet Grill Works:
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the Firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.