2021 Triton TC128 with Snow Package in Metallic Charcoal Gray
For those who demand the best, the classic Triton TC is now even better. With new aesthetics and features, the TC is a year-round crossover trailer perfect for snow machines, ATVs, lawn mowers and moving household goods – whatever an outdoor adventure or a weekend project entails.
DEPEND ON TRITON FIT AND FINISH, EVERY TIME
- FULLY WELDED, ALL-ALUMINUM FRAME: Fully welded lower and upper frames provide a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Outperforms alternatives that use joined/screwed frame construction.
- SEALED TO a T: All doors have an integrated seal design to prevent leaks, keeping cargo dry.
- FOUR CORD RUBBER GALVANIZED TORSION AXLE: Designed for a smooth ride and corrosion resistance.
- 5/8” MARINE GRADE DECK: Fully treated marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of use.
THE DETAILS MATTER
- A SMOOTH FINISH: Sleek, screwless aluminum side walls and clear lenses on the exterior trailer lights add a modern touch.
- 4’X4’ FRONT DOOR: Get full access to machines and cargo through the huge 4’x4’ front door option.
- BETTER LIGHTING INSIDE AND OUT: An easy flip of the switch illuminates a bright interior dome light and the integrated rear loading light.
DESIGNED FOR LOADING AFTER THE RIDE
- RAMP APPROACH AND BRIDGE: It’s the loading trifecta. The wear strip on the ramp approach is positioned at the strike point for snowmobile carbides. The kick panel at the
door frame guides skis or wheels to prevent catching. A rubber ramp bridge protects the door hinges from snow and ice buildup. Up, in, done.
- INFINITE TIE DOWN POSITIONS: Secure whatever you’re carrying. Full-length Quickslides™ offer adjustable tie down positions the full length of the trailer bed.
OTHER STANDARD FEATURES
- Interior light switch
- Sealed exterior LED lights .024 corrugated aluminum front .030 aluminum sides
- Tongue jack
- Two airflow vents
- Two tie down bars
SNOW PACKAGE FEATURES
- Caliber Track
- Ski Glides