2022Triton XT12VR-QP Open Trailer
Reliability, safety, and performance make Triton the trailer to hook up to your tow vehicle when winter rolls out the white carpet. Molded wire harnesses with rubber-mounted sealed lights provide protection from the elements for longer life and fewer failures. Smooth-riding torsion axles with our built-in EZ lube bearing grease system contribute to superior bearing life. Quality materials, including marine grade plywood, ensure you receive the easiest-to-use snowmobile trailer experience. When your journey ends, the adventure begins with powdery straightaways, deep backwoods challenges and miles of well-groomed trails.
See your Triton Trailer Specialists at Centre PowerSports & Marine located in Sauk Centre, MN located between Alexandria, MN and St. Cloud, MN.
- Triton’s open QP snowmobile trailers are designed for hauling two sleds (Drive on Drive off ramp)
- 1/2” fully treated marine grade plywood
- Full-length quickslides for infinite tie down positions
- Sealed LED lights
DEPEND ON TRITON FIT AND FINISH, EVERY TIME
- FULLY WELDED FRAME: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- SEALED LIGHTS: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- QUICKSLIDES: Full-length quickslides offer maximum adjustability for securing short- to long-track snow machines, plus provide versatility for multi-season hauling.
- DURABLE DECK: Fully treated 1/2″ (XT) marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- TORSION AXLE: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- SUR-LOCK TIE DOWNS: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis.
- Aluminum deck protector
- Custom molded wiring harness
- Two tie down bars