Sea-Doo Wake Pro 155
Get 2 Year Coverage thru May 31st!
MSRP PRICE $11,999.00
Sea-Doo Wake 155 MADE TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE WAKE - Grab your wakeboard, skate, surf or anything else you can get on the water. Thanks to exclusive tow-focused features like Ski Mode, a Ski Pylon,...
- Wake Pro 155
- Teal Blue Metallic & Lava Red
- Sauk Centre, Minnesota
Sea-Doo Wake 155
MADE TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE WAKE - Grab your wakeboard, skate, surf or anything else you can get on the water. Thanks to exclusive tow-focused features like Ski Mode, a Ski Pylon, and Board Rack, there’s no other watercraft you’ll want to be towed behind.
ROTAX 1500 HO ACE ENGINE
- Equipped with Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology and optimized for regular fuel, the 230-hp, supercharged 1500 HO ACE uses components from our top-of-the-line Rotax 1630 ACE to provide high performance at a high value
- Enjoying tow sports from your Sea-Doo has never been easier thanks to three exclusive features including the Retractable Ski Pylon, Ski Mode, and Wakeboard Rack.
INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL WITH SKI MODE
- This exclusive feature allows riders to select preprogrammed acceleration and speed profiles for repeated and precisely controlled ski and wakeboard launches, plus the benefit of 2 other riding modes (Sport and ECO).
INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR)
- Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety since 2009 and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) system allows you to stop up to 160 feet (48 m)* sooner than watercraft not using a brake. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE
- All your gear is now within arm’s reach. The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required. It's the smartest water-resistant storage we've ever built into a watercraft, offering room for your next adventure.
BLUETOOTH AUDIO SYSTEM
- The industry's first fully-integrated waterproof Audio System will keep the fun going anywhere you go, with 100 watts of total system power, fully-waterproof performance, Bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls to ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
LARGE SWIM PLATFORM
- The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
3-POSITION SKI PYLON
- Enjoy an higher tow point to tow your friends with ease. Features spotter handgrips and rope storage.
INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL (iTC)
- Choose between a faster or a smoother acceleration thanks to the Sport mode available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and the Touring mode available on all models.
- A SEA-DOO EXCLUSIVE
WATERTIGHT PHONE BOX
- A watertight compartment with integrated USB port* allowing your devices, including phones or action cameras, to stay charged and ready to go—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
- Makes it easy to get back on the watercraft after having fun in the water. Features a fold-down design.
STABLE + PREDICTABLE : Whether you’re at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove or you’re simply boarding from the side, the wider hull offers industry-leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved hull design.
CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM
- This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
- Wake 155
- ROTAX 1503
- Naturally aspirated
- 1494 cc
- Electronic iBR®
- 87 octane
- 132.6" / 336.8 cm
- 48.5" / 123.1 cm
- 15.9 US gal / 60 l
- Glove box: 1.7 US gal/ 6.6 L |
- 600 lb / 272 kg
- 718 lb / 326 kg - iBR® and Convenience Package Plus add 21 lb. (9 kg)
- Teal Blue Metallic & Lava Red
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
©2019 Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., (BRP). All rights reserved. ™, ® and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates. Products are distributed in the USA by BRP US Inc. Never perform tricks with a passenger. Do not attempt if beyond your skills level and experience. All product comparisons, industry and market claims refer to new sit down PWC with 4-stroke engines. Watercraft performance may vary depending on, among other things, general conditions, ambient temperature, and altitude, riding ability and rider/passenger weight. Because of our ongoing commitment to product quality and innovation, BRP reserves the right at anytime to discontinue or change specifications, price, design, features, models or equipment without incurring any obligation. Printed in Canada. ‡ Bluetooth is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use such marks by BRP is under liscense.