BNS Tech Carbon Neck Support – Alpinestars
Our Price $349.95
The BNS Tech is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength. BNS Tech provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash.
- Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during a crash.
- Ultra-lightweight performance and comfort while riding.
- Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
- SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fitment in size.
- Lycra®-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable and interchangeable EVA foam pads allow compatibility with body protection systems.
- Light strap worn over or under the jersey.
- Rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from spine (thoracic vertebrae), and is connected to the frames via pivot key.
- Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact – including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to reduce hyper-flexion.
- Innovative quick-release locking system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers secure and convenient closure.
- Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.
- Category 2 CE certified under the PPE Directive (89/686/EEC).
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.