Sea-Doo GTX 155
Get 2 Year Coverage thru May 31st!
MSRP PRICE $13,599.00
Sea-Doo Wake 155 LUXURIOUS VALUE ALWAYS IN STYLE - The 1st watercraft to hang out on water with the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat allowing to lounge or enjoy a picnic....
- GTX 155 w/Sound System
- Beach Blue Metallic & Lava
- Sauk Centre, Minnesota
Sea-Doo Wake 155
LUXURIOUS VALUE ALWAYS IN STYLE - The 1st watercraft to hang out on water with the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat allowing to lounge or enjoy a picnic. Plus, the possibility to add a Bluetooth Audio System and extra cargo, like a cooler. The new standard for watercraft touring.
ROTAX 1500 HO ACE ENGINE
- Equipped with Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology and optimized for regular fuel, the 230-hp, supercharged 1500 HO ACE uses components from our top-of-the-line Rotax 1630 ACE to provide high performance at a high value
MODULAR ERGOLOCK SEAT
- The narrow seat places your knees closer together in a natural riding position, while the stepped seat design provides more lateral support and stability for you and your passengers. Plus, the removable rear seat gives you even more space for hanging out, sunbathing or a face-to-face picnic.
INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL WITH SKI MODE
- This exclusive feature allows riders to select preprogrammed acceleration and speed profiles for repeated and precisely controlled ski and wakeboard launches, plus the benefit of 2 other riding modes (Sport and ECO).
INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR)
- Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety since 2009 and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) system allows you to stop up to 160 feet (48 m)* sooner than watercraft not using a brake. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE
- All your gear is now within arm’s reach. The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required. It's the smartest water-resistant storage we've ever built into a watercraft, offering room for your next adventure.
BLUETOOTH AUDIO SYSTEM
- The industry's first fully-integrated waterproof Audio System will keep the fun going anywhere you go, with 100 watts of total system power, fully-waterproof performance, Bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls to ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
LARGE SWIM PLATFORM
- The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
ALL NEW FULLY DIGITAL GAUGE 7.6" WIDE DIGITAL DISPLAY
- The all-new 7.6" wide digital display offers riders an improved user experience when cycling through modes and locating vehicle information. It also features an automatically dimming backlight that ensures high visibility in any light. The larger display area, as well as large digital numbers and letter, makes for improved visibility when riding.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM
- Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers.
REAR CARGO LINQ SYSTEM
- Extra rear storage is now possible with the secure Quick-Attach LinQ System. It allows to easily snap a fuel caddy, a bag, a cooler and more, to the back of your watercraft using two convenient, integrated attachment points.
INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL (iTC)
- Choose between a faster or a smoother acceleration thanks to the Sport mode available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and the Touring mode available on all models.
- A SEA-DOO EXCLUSIVE
WATERTIGHT PHONE BOX
- A watertight compartment with integrated USB port* allowing your devices, including phones or action cameras, to stay charged and ready to go—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
- Spend all day touring with these standard features: Tilt Steering, Cruise Control and Slow Mode and a Boarding Ladder for pure comfort.
STABLE + PREDICTABLE : Whether you’re at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove or you’re simply boarding from the side, the wider hull offers industry leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved hull design.
CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM
- This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
- GTX 155 w/Sound System
- ROTAX 1503
- Naturally aspirated
- 1494 cc
- Electronic iBR®
- 87 octane
- 135.9" / 345.1 cm
- 49.4" / 125.5 cm
- 15.9 US gal / 60 l
- Glove box: 0.6 US gal
- 600 lb / 272 kg
- 768 lb / 348 kg
- Beach Blue Metallic & Lava
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
©2019 Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., (BRP). All rights reserved. ™, ® and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates. Products are distributed in the USA by BRP US Inc. Never perform tricks with a passenger. Do not attempt if beyond your skills level and experience. All product comparisons, industry and market claims refer to new sit down PWC with 4-stroke engines. Watercraft performance may vary depending on, among other things, general conditions, ambient temperature, and altitude, riding ability and rider/passenger weight. Because of our ongoing commitment to product quality and innovation, BRP reserves the right at anytime to discontinue or change specifications, price, design, features, models or equipment without incurring any obligation. Printed in Canada. ‡ Bluetooth is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use such marks by BRP is under liscense.