THE BOAT OF A TRUE FISHERMAN! EXPERIENCE THE WARRIOR DIFFERENCE TODAY.
Warrior Boats consistently deliver the ultimate fishing experience. Warrior employs a team of serious anglers…they understand that in order to achieve the ideal fishing experience, you’ve got to have the perfect combination of all the right pieces fitting together. Your boat plays the biggest role in that experience, which is why every single Warrior Boat is designed and manufactured with the highest standards.
The Centre PowerSports Marine Team wants you to have the best fishing experience every time you’re on the water. We are proud to feature Warrior Boats – delivering the ultimate fishing experience. See the Warrior experts at at Centre PowerSports & Marine located in Sauk Centre, MN between Alexandria, MN and St. Cloud, MN.
5 Reasons To Choose A Warrior Boat from Centre PowerSports & Marine located in Sauk Centre, MN.
The Best Warranty in the Business
- Because we’re dedicated anglers with decades of fishing and watercraft experience, we know your boat is an essential part of your fishing experience. And we believe in the workmanship of our boats, so we offer a lifetime hull warranty with a three-year topside warranty. Our Trailers Custom Built to Fit your boat – are covered under a 5-year warranty.
Engineered for performance
- Warrior Boats are designed for ease of function and optimum performance. The Smart Trolling Keel™ strategically distributes weight to enhance boat control, limiting the bow drifting with the wind. Our boats are made of lightweight, strong composite materials with roomy, functional interiors, locking dry storage compartments and aerated live wells. The sturdy contour seats can be arranged in any of the bases spaced on deck for maximum elbow room.
- Warrior’s Pro Tiller™ Hydraulic Remote Steering System is a feature designed by us to enable optimum responsiveness and control at higher speeds than similar boats. This means Warrior boats can take a far larger engine than comparable boats while maintaining precise handling. Even in rough water and unyielding tournament conditions, the boats maintain a smooth, dry ride.
Built to last
- The superior workmanship that goes into a Warrior boat is evident in every piece of construction, from the deep-V reserve flare hull to the fiberglass stringers that increase overall strength and support of the keel. Unidirectional layers of Knytex® fiberglass reinforce the overall structure. Wood is no longer used in constructing these boats. Warrior Boats will last for years while retaining their resale value.
Warrior’s Custom Trailers
- Our boat trailers now with improved warranty are manufactured by EZ Loader Custom Boat Trailers.
- Single axle and tandem axles available based on boat model
- Disc brakes on all axles
- 14″ radial tires with spare and spare tire bracket
- Fulton F2 Jack & Winch
- All Trailers have Tuff Coat Paint
- Boat Buckle Tie Downs
- LED Lighting
- Vault Hubs
- Swing Tongue
- Come with Transom Saver