Adventure Begins Here!
Meet Kayo USA. Kayo is in the business of introducing new riders to the fun and excitement of off-roading! Kayo builds a range of small to mid-size ATVs that you won’t find anywhere else! All Kayo products are built with outstanding quality, at affordable prices, making them the perfect for first time riders!
See your Kayo USA dealer, Centre PowerSports & Marine located in Sauk Centre, MN between Alexandria, MN and St. Cloud, MN.
- Frames: All Kayo frames are built in house and designed with the perfect combination of strength, rigidity, weight. This combination is the backbone of the product. Our frames are designed to reduce weight where not needed and add strength at critical stress points for durability. The frame design allows for great stability and handling throughout the range of speeds.
- Steering: Our frame and steering component geometry are designed to give the steering system a light, nimble and very responsive feel giving the products incredible maneuverability through any type of terrain.
- Suspension: Kayo suspension is designed to cater to the demands of offroad riding. Model-specific suspension systems are designed for optimal damping, rebound, and travel. Suspension systems provide the riders with comfort and control for an enjoyable ride no
matter where you ride.
- Engines and powertrain: We have partnered with the top engine manufacturers out of China to have engines built to our specs for each model, providing a broad range of usable power and torque, with outstanding reliability.
- Simplicity: Kayo models are made to be user-friendly. Youth ATVs come as fully automatic or semi-automatic meaning no clutch is needed for shifting (great for riders learning how to shift gears without making it too complicated). Electric start is standard on all models. We at Kayo keep the end user in mind.
- Reliability: All Kayo off-road products are built to withstand a beating and keep going. In fact, we stand behind our products and workmanship so much that we offer an unsurpassed warranty.
Warning: Kayo off-road vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never engage in stunt riding, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Check local laws before riding on trails. © 2021 Kayo USA.
2021 Kayo Bull 150MSRP $2,499.00
2021 Kayo Bull 125MSRP $1,799.00
2021 Kayo Storm 150MSRP $2,499.00
2021 Kayo Predator 125MSRP $1,799.00